Published Date Hits: 3936
1. Select GameObject that contains TextMeshes in the Hierarchy or Project window. It is better to use on Objects in the Hierarchy window not on prefabs!.
2. Click "Tools/SO/Add SOPixelPerfect scripts" from top menu.
3. Plugin with add some scripts to the GameObject.
4. SOPixelPerfectTextMesh with be added to the GameObject:
Select when the script should work at runtime:
"Max Font Size In Pixels" - maximum size of one letter in font texture (by default 512).
If you have several cameras set right camera for "Text Camera" (if is not set - main camera is used).
5. You also can use SOPixelPerfectTextMesh.DoWork() from your code, when text size is changed.
6. If you want to delete all plugin scripts from an object, select it and click "Tools/SO/Remove SOPixelPerfect scripts" from top menu.
Try apk demo on your android device!